Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Random

~~ Mom went to the emergency room this morning, at about 3:30am, with terrible abdominal pain and nearly continuous vomiting and dry heaving. Doctors aren't completely sure what the problem is, although they suspect a gallbladder attack/stones passing. She might, or might not, have surgery tomorrow morning to remove said craptacular gallbladder, but they are still waiting on some test results.

~~ Was told today by my manager to consider myself the Senior Teller, unofficially, for the time being. Titles/raises are not officially given out until April-ish. And I haven't even had my review with her yet! Huh.

~~ Last few days have been having bouts of depression. I'm starting to wonder whether it is Seasonal Affective Disorder, or truly a down-swing and I'm headed for a low again. It's been about 2-3 years since the last one, so I'm basically right on schedule for another one. Perhaps I should mention this to the doctor next time I see him.

~~ Dentist appointment Thursday. Ugh.