Possible TMI ahead, you've been warned...
So, my last few months has been a little crazy what with all the new car shopping, loosing a job, getting a job, trying to fit in doctors appointments before the insurance ends, etc.
I had made an appointment with my OB/GYN, and of course had to wait like 5 weeks for my appointment. Unfortunately, that meant that I would have a lapse between my last pack of birth control, and whenever I'd be able to get the new prescription ordered and in my hands.
So far, it has only been a week without pills, and I've experienced random cramping, bitchiness, other assorted mood swings, and now my boobs hurt like whoa! Seriously, it feels like someone is trying to bite off my nipples. Like I said, TMI.
Good lord, give me my hormones!
ETA: Previously, I had been on a birth control called Yasmin. When I went to get my script filled, they told me it would cost $57/month without insurance! Holy shit, no wonder there are so many poor people with rug-rats running around, although they could buy and use some condoms for much cheaper! Luckily, my OB/GYN had some brochures for a company that charged $39.90 for 3 months worth of a different brand of birth control. WTF pharmacies and drug companies, WTF?
No comments:
Post a Comment