Random Bits and Pieces
- I've mailed in my application, credit report, and deposit for the apartment. I'm thinking I'll be moving in the middle of June. Just when I didn't want to move (I was hoping to move before it got really hot out).
- Speaking of hot, we've either matched or surpassed the record high temperatures the last two days. 90 degrees in May is just not cool.
- I'm headed up to the cabin for the long weekend. I can't wait!
- I got a new and bigger MP3 player (20G iRiver). I've been ripping songs from my CDs for the last week, and after going through most of my CDs, I have to wonder why I wasted money on them. Most of the time, I'd only find 1 or 2 songs worth ripping.
- If you haven't already, go watch Blood Diamonds. It's a good movie, despite Leonardo Dicaprio being in it.
- I kind of hate my job, but I can't quit because a)I haven't found anything else, b)nothing around here pays as much, and c)I'd look like a tard quitting after only 2 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment