I'm taking a note from Amanda, here is 2006 in review...
January 5 - Random Christmas Roundup
"Alcohol immediately upon entering the door + snacks all over the house = good times had by all."
February 7 - Random
"Mom went to the emergency room this morning"
March 23 - no title
"So, I got married yesterday. I'm still in London, but when I get back, I'll try to give you a call."
April 3 - no title
"My dad turned 61 today."
May 28 - no title
"Agenda for the day: Update resume so I can submit it to several companies."
June 7 - Two Posts in Two Minutes
"OMG I'M LEAVING ON A JET PLANE"
July 18 - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (part 1)
"I will be going to Europe for 2 weeks, from Sept 23rd to Oct 6th."
July 30 - no title
"What does this all mean, you ask? Well, it means that I am out of a job as of October 28th."
August 22 - no title
"Yesterday, I drove 465 miles roundtrip for what turned out to be a preliminary interview that lasted roughly 25 minutes."
September 23 - Leaving on a Jet Plane...
"Here my itnerary for the next 2 weeks."
October 28 - no title
"As of noon today, I am officially unemployed."
November 21 - no title
"I got a call from them offering me a different position (file room clerk/floating teller), and a little more money ($10/hr, as opposed to $9.47/hr)."
December 26 - no title
"Unfortunately, this means that I, along with a few others, will likely be loosing our jobs."
No comments:
Post a Comment